Joint Public Advisory Committee Session No. 98-05
Radisson Barcelo Hotel in Washington, DC.
3 and 4 December, 1998
Following the opening reports, the public is invited to participate in a round table discussion on the CEC 1999-2001 Program Plan on 3 December from 9:00 am to 12:00 am. These exchanges, along with the results of JPAC’s own deliberations and the interactions with the public, will form the basis for the Committee’s Annual Report and advice to Council as well as its input into the next Program Plan. Following the round table discussion, the session will be opened to the public, as observer. At the end of each day, the observers will have the opportunity to make comments.
- Record of Discussion – JPAC Session No. 98-05 — Joint Public Advisory Committee Session No. 98-05
- Advice to Council 98-07 — The CEC Proposed Annual Program and Budget for 1999 (Version 2)
- Advice to Council 98-08 — Article 10(6) of the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation
- Advice to Council 98-09 — Enforcement Issues – Compliance Indicators
- Advice to Council 98-10 — Executive Director of the Commission for Environmental Cooperation
Head of Unit, Advisory Groups and Private Sector Engagement