Sixteenth Regular Session of the CEC Council and Meeting of the Joint Public Advisory Committee (09-01)
Monday, 22 June 2009 – JPAC Workshop on Climate Policy Coherence in North America
- Zaelke, Durwood. Director, Institute for Governance and Sustainable Development.
- Ezcurra, Exequiel. Director, University of California, Institute for Mexico and the United States.
- Quadri, Gabriel. Country Director for Mexico and Central America, EcoSecurities.
- Thomas Peterson. President and CEO, The Center for Climate Strategies.
- McLaughlin, David. President and CEO, National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy (NRTEE).
- Martínez, Julia. Head of the Climate Change Program, Instituto Nacional de Ecología (INE).
- VanDeveer, Stacy. Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, University of New Hampshire.
- Schott, Jeff. Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Moore, Michal. Senior Fellow, Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment and Economy, University of Calgary, Alberta.
- Lacy, Rodolfo. Coordinator for Programs and Projects, Centro Mario Molina.
- Kelly, Alexia. Senior Associate, World Resources Institute (WRI).
Tuesday, 23 June 2009 – JPAC Regular Session 09-01 (with the public as observers)
- Fernández Zayas, José Luis. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Instituto de Ingeniería. Incentives to improve the reduction of GHG in buildings in Mexico.
Wednesday, 24 June 2009 – JPAC Regular Session 09-01 and Sixteenth Council Session
- Vázquez, Adrián. CEC Executive Director. The CEC’s 2005-1010 Strategic Plan.
- North American Air Working Group. Report.
- Sound Management of Chemicals Working Group. Report.
- Biodiversity Conservation Working Group. Report.
- North American Working Group on Environmental Enforcement and Compliance Cooperation. Report.
- Trade and Environment Working Group. Report.
- Jiménez Nava, Francisco Javier. Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Geografía.
- Cabrera, Orlando. CEC Program Manager.