Joint Public Advisory Committee Session No. 96-05
November 8, 1996
The Chair reported that in October the Committee sent out its Report on the public sessions in 1996 to all session participants, the CEC Council and Secretariat. This report was favorably received and the comments were generally very positive.
The Chair reported that he had attended a number of meetings and conferences related to the CEC, including a meeting of the United States National Advisory Committee (NAC) and a workshop in Mexico on the Sound Management of Chemicals.
He also reported on a teleconference held on November 5 with the Council’s Alternate Representatives whom he notified of the agenda for the present JPAC regular session. The JPAC Chair is invited to participate in all meetings of the Alternate Representatives.
- Record of Discussion – Regular Session No. 96-05 — Joint Public Advisory Committee Session No. 96-05
- Advice to Council 96-04 — Proposed Annual Program and Budget for 1997 of the Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC)
- Advice to Council 96-05 — North American Fund for Environmental Cooperation (NAFEC)
- Advice to Council 96-06 — Review of Guidelines on Enforcement Matters under NAAEC Articles 14 and 15
- Advice to Council 96-07 — Term of office for Joint Public Advisory Committee (JPAC) Members
- Advice to Council 96-08 — Charter of Best Practices
Head of Unit, Advisory Groups and Private Sector Engagement